Come join us for our 2014 Membership Drive and help protect the Appalachian Trail!
This year, discover the unique history of the A.T. as we explore the never-before-seen film "The Appalachian Trail: An American Legacy" on the big screen. Attendees will also have the chance to win limited-edition prizes and hear real stories from leaders in the Trail community and from those who have hiked the 2,180-mile long A.T.
This year's exciting guest speaker lineup includes:
- Hayne Hipp: A.T. 2,000-miler and long-distance hiker
- Rich Daileader: Appalachian Trail Conservancy board member and 2,000-miler
- Ron Tipton: Executive Director/CEO of the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Sam Henegar: Film director and producer of "The Appalachian Trail: An American Legacy"
- Mark Hanf: Creator of the new Thru-Hike: The Appalachian Trail Board Game
- Gary Barrigar: President of the Friends of Roan Mountain, environmentalist and outdoors youth advocate
- Javier Folgar: Director of Marketing and Communications for the Appalachian Trail Conservancy