Come join us for our 2014 Membership Drive and help protect the Appalachian Trail!
This year, discover the unique history of the A.T. as we explore the never-before-seen film "The Appalachian Trail: An American Legacy" on the big screen. Attendees will also have the chance to win limited-edition prizes and hear real stories from leaders in the Trail community and from those who have hiked the 2,180-mile long A.T.
This year's exciting guest speaker lineup includes:
- Susan Powell: Speed A.T. thru-hiker, ultralight backpacking expert, trail maintainer and coordinator for Outdoor Recreation at the University of Georgia
- Ron Tipton: Executive Director/CEO of the Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Sam Henegar: Film director and producer of "The Appalachian Trail: An American Legacy"
- Mark Hanf: Creator of the new Thru Hike: The Appalachian Trail Board Game
- Javier Folgar: Director of Marketing and Communications for the Appalachian Trail Conservancy